Company information & brief description of the job role:
Cadogan Tate was founded in 1977 as a fine art mover; fast forward to today and we have developed and grown into an international business and are now one of the largest specialist logistics organizations in the world, with offices in the UK, France and the USA. We offer multi-service logistics with a focus on storage, moving and shipping personal possessions, commercial assets, and valuable works of art for high net worth individuals, auction houses, interior designers, galleries and museums.
We have a fantastic opportunity for 3 Business Administration Apprentices to join the team at Cadogan Tate and be part of our exciting future. You will be based at our Head Office in west London, NW10 and will be involved in all aspects of the moving, storage and operational logistics areas of the business gaining wide exposure to the organization's core functions and helping deliver the exceptional customer service we are known for.
Detailed vacancy description
Our Apprentices will spend their time across 3 main areas of the business working with the Operations, Private Client Services (Sales and Move Management) and Storage & Auction House departments. This will enable them to gain a variety of skills and experience in business administration including project management and client coordination. There will also be opportunities to liaise with other departments and divisions throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
Each apprentice will be involved in a structured programme of work and training; the majority of time will be spent training on the job, the remainder will be spent with a specialist training provider to achieve a recognised qualification.
Apprentices will be assigned to a mentor who will meet with them weekly to provide support, assistance, and encouragement to help them achieve their goals.
Duties will vary depending on the department, but main duties will include the following:
- Undertaking general administrative tasks such as accurate data inputting of customer information, scanning and electronic filing of emails and documents
- Assisting the teams with providing a smooth and efficient relocation service to our private and commercial customers through accurate recording of information on the database and ensuring prompt customer communication throughout the move process
- Working with each of the departments to provide administrative support and assisting them with achieving departmental goals
- Engaging with customers, contractors and suppliers via email and telephone in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Assisting with processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts such as contract completion, payments and invoicing, storage inspections and warehouse records
- Assisting with pricing services in line with Company’s pricing policy, producing accurate quotations for customers and liaising and booking third party services
- Assisting the Operations team with generating job sheets and relevant paperwork for our road crews and assessing vehicle and labour requirements for each client’s move, inputting data for inbound/outbound warehouse delivery movements
- Creating and managing collaborative and supportive working relationships with the sales team, estimators, move managers, storage, operational and all other departments
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidates will be expected to undertake other duties in supporting members of our teams as necessary.